Thursday, January 31, 2013

To make you laugh

Hi all,do hope you are all keeping warm n snugly,we have had a good day here but I think it will be pouring yet again tomorrow,just when I have doggy walking/sitting lol.

I will try and get round to all your blogs in the next few days,bear with me I have to update me blog list too hee hee.

Well,now be honest what do I look like lol,this is what I wore to my friends party on "New Years Eve",they wanted to give me a good evening,as it was the Anniversary of my brother's passing the next day.I did enjoy it,there were kids there and we did karioki and were on the wii it was such a laugh.Not sure about that dress though lol.Big Huggles to all I have missed you.xxxxxx

11 comments:

tilly said...

Hi Lee
I love blue and I love your dress, I have one something similar.very slimming..... pleased you had a good night, I know what this time of year means to you..... chin up, spring on the way, you should see my crocus and daffodils shooting up!
Love Tilly x

PS my bag was admired and a real treasure while I was away
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Well I think you look fabulous Lee,glad you had a good New year party, all the best for 2013
Kevin xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Lee,
you look fabulous, hun - love the dress. That two-tone style is very 'in' isn't it?
Glad that you went out and had a good time.
Caroline xxx

Viv's Visuals said...

You look better than I do in a frock Lee... I think you look smashing! Glad you're back!

Joey said...

Lee you look lovely hunny, Hope you are keeping well :) you sure look well. Joey xxxx

Janette said...

Lee you look gorgeous and so slim, oh I am just fighting the flab right now...what a drag..lol..xx

JoZart said...

Hey you really look great... don't knock yourself! I thought of you especially a while ago and of your brother when there was a special service in our cathedral for those who had lost family in similar circumstances. Lovely of your friends to help you through in such a lovely way.
Love Jo x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous Ginny x

Bonnie Weiss said...

Well, blue is definitely a great colour for you Lee. And happy to hear that you enjoyed the party.

Curt in Indy said...

You look beautiful Lee! I love that color on you. Your hair cut is darling too. Glad that you had such a great time. Hugs, Curt

Mau xx said...

Hi Lee, well I have missed you sweet lady....big time xx
I think you look wonderful, I love blue and you look wonderful in it. So glad you had a good time xx
had a look at your latest posts and they are beautiful... a lady of many talents.
Huge Hugs Mau xx
I am on borrowed PC still :(