Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wish this was me lol

Hi All Happy Wednesday,do you like the pic of Ronni the mog,wish I could have a snooze,no chance lol.This was taken at our last house.

Sorry, no time to post anything,but I will hopefully at the weekend.

Just taken Tallulah out,I was fully kitted out in me waterproofs as it is pouring down again here,she enjoyed it anyway,that's ok with me.

Only got another half hour as have to take her out again before I go to Harvey beagle and take him out,all go en it lol.Take care keep safe.Huggles xxx
EDIT:I'm such a dope lol.forgot to say the reason why i can't post very often.It's because I only get my weekends to craft properly like a lot of peeps.I'm full time dog walking/sitting,some times I don't get in until 6.30 or 7pm.Hugs xx

14 comments:

tilly said...

lots of walking in the rain is supposed to be good for the complextion.......let me know if it works lol
Tilly x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha, Ronni looks very chilled out there.
Gosh Lee, you will meet yourself coming back at this rate!! :-)
We have more snow. Ugh! It's not funny anymore.
Caroline xxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh me too Lee

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Awww how lovely they know how to get comfy hugs Ginny xx

susiestacey said...

One very happy contented puddy cat. Sorry have missed your recent post Lee so sending you ((((BIG HUGS)))) Take care ... we have had snow for the last four hours but hopefully it will disappear tomorrow x Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Ronni looks very content on the bed Lee, our Walter and Bruno both love to take over the bed lol, keep yourself well wrapped up out in the cold and wet.
Kevin xx

Fuchsia said...

Cor she knows how to live Lee LOL
glad you got your Blog sorted ok
Hugs x

Whisper said...

Oh to be a very spoilt pussy cat - my Whisper is exactly the same - i reckon she is a reincarnated lion, as she seems to sleep for 22 hours (when she's not being walked or fed) a day !!!, Luv Sam x

JoZart said...

Good that you keep in touch Lee, even if it's only a quicky. Hope you are keeping well and missing the snow. Ronni the mog looks as though he's got it made there!! What a life?!?
love Jo x

June Nelson said...

That cat looks in heaven lol,its nice to have you back shug, hope your keeping ok and dont wear your self out!!! big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gill Edwards said...

Ronni does look so comfy, we have 5 cats and its hard sometimes to find somewhere to sit in our house Lol
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me so many lovely comments,

Gill x

downrightcrafty said...

wish that was me looks so comfy and warm, may be a cat nap for me later too :)
hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Ronni looks so comfy. Hope you are all ok Lee, we had a lovely day here yesterday and it looks promising again this morning. :o)

Donna x

kay said...

The cat certainly looks comfy lee,Sam is doing well at the moment and has regular checkups. Arthritis is manageable thanks x