Sunday, March 10, 2013

And the winner is

Hi All,you will just have to trust me that I painstakingly wrote down your names and folded bits of paper up,put them in a bowl and imself picked out CAROLINE tah dah.I am not  good on the techi bits so sorry about that lol.Caroline your goodies will be winging their way to you tomorrow.
The pic is of Candy,the gorgeous gentle and soooo loving Golden Retriever we used to look after in Harpenden,often think about her.Hope you have all had a good weekend even though the weather has not been good lol.I will be doing another give away very soon.Stay safe have a good week all.Huggles xxx

3 comments:

coops said...

huge congrats to caroline and really gorgeous pic lee :D

xx coops xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Woohooo... thank you Lee. I am so excited to be getting some goodies.
Hope your thumb is a lot better now - will try and email you later today.
Hugs.
Caroline xxx

Bonnie Weiss said...

Candy looks like she is enjoying her down time...wish I could get some of that!