Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy New Year

Hi everyone,just thought I would pop in to say hello.
Do hope you are all well and coping on this awful weather.Like lots of peeps we have been battered and bruised but have come out the other side,my heart goes out to all who have been flooded etc.
I am busier than ever with doggies and they just keep coming lol.This last week I have had a little bit of a break,but have still been out every day.I have lived in my waterproofs these last couple of months.Today is a lovely day sun shining,dry,just a bit windy.
I am well into my knitting,crochet and sewing now so no cards.The above pic is of the gorgeous chunky yarn,I am knitting a big cushion for my mum to go on her bed,she want one to put behind her when she has a read.
Well,back to it got Heidi the jack russel to walk soon and Harvey the beagle at 3pm so better dash.Big Hugs to all of you.xx

3 comments:

kay said...

Hi Lee, good to see you posting and that you are keeping busy but make sure you take time to rest also. Your mum will love the cushion,fab colour. Thanks for your message on my blog. Sam is ok though now on steroids as he has emphysema but they seem to be helping though he has the appetite of a lion now lol x

coops said...

so good to see you posting lee.so pleased that you are well.your knitting looks fab, i love the colour of your wool :D

xx coops xx

JoZart said...

So lovely to hear from you again Lee and you sound bright and breezy and busy too. I have been thinking of you so often but couldn't find your blog to write to see how you are doing and these last storms brought you to mind once again.
Jo x