Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Cushion Cover

Happy Sunday everyone,do hope you are having a good day.All those who are not,sending big huggles.Well,I am a complete beginner when it comes to machine sewing and the above cushion cover is one of my first attempts to get to grips with machine and making.It is not perfect but hey we all have to start somewhere,so what do you experienced sewers think.The material was part of a fabric bundle from our local and lush interior design shop,so really good quality.
I have forgotten how to blog and when trying to edit a post can't get it to work lol.
I must get back into commenting too when I have time.
We have had very heavy rain all day how about you.Huge Huggles to all.xxx

7 comments:

kay said...

Looks good to me and the material is gorgeous x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Lee, lovely to have you back commenting - thanks for popping by. I did wonder where you had gone and hoped you were OK.

Your cushion is gorgeous, wish I could sew.

Boyd is good - as lazy as ever.

take care, Liz x

Helen Philipps said...

Hello Lee
Your new cushion cover is lovely! Thank you for visiting me, it is great to find your blog and I look forward to reading more.
Wishing you a happy week!
Helen xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Lee, hope you're well.
This is FAB! Love the bold, colourful fabric.
Caroline xxx

coops said...

this is gorgeous lee.i love the fabulous tropical fabric :D

xx coops xx

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Lee! LOVE this fabric so much. It looks like good quality stuff. I think your pillow looks perfect. Hope you and yours are doing well. Wanted to let you know I was thinking about you! Hugs, Curt

tilly said...

Hi Lee
love your cushion and I always say 'I don't DO perfect' if that is what you want ,...... go and buy it!!!!
Tilly x