Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Helloooo ya all how are you.We are having the most amazing weather at the moment,bet all those parents are soooo glad as it's the holidays.
The above is a crochet bowl in cream soft chunky threaded with silky ribbon,the beaded edging has yet to be added,it is for a wedding,hope you likey.

Glyn has been working so hard in the garden and cleaning the conservatory.I am having a major clear out of STUFF,mainly craft stuff,trying to find homes for my wool and fabric overload lol.Still trying to find more time to practise my machine sewing but getting a few projects made.Soooo what have ya all been up to ????? Hugs xxxx

5 comments:

coops said...

this is gorgeous lee.it looks like it takes quite a long time to make.
i hope you are all well.we have just had an easter egg hunt but Jack is too good now and found them all really quickly ;D
Happy Easter.

xx coops xx

tilly said...

what a beautiful bowl...... I lost most of my stuff on PC a few weeks ago so don't have your email addy anymore, you don't seem to show in my side bar either, pleased you are well and busy and now have a machine
Love Tilly x

tilly said...

sorry, forgot to say.......... letters cut on cricut and then I drew around them on the fabric
x

Teresa said...

Oh love this basket too. xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I think I spelt Ronni's name wrong on my previous post, so sorry!
We had such a terrible winter and our spring isn't much better so it is nice to know some people can actually be out in a garden :O)!
Your bowl is gorgeous, very nicely done!
hugs
Glenda