Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pretty Seagull Bag

Hi all,Happy Bank Holiday Weekend,hope the sun shines for you.Here in St.Agnes we have The Giant Bolster Festival,google it lol.Lantern walk up to the Beacon at 8.15 then barby yaaaay,we can see all this from our sitting room window.
Ok on to the biz.I DID NOT make this delightful bag,saw a post HERE with pic of the above.I loved it so emailed Julie who made it  I have to add it is NOT her design,if you want more details please look on JULIE'S blog,Hope I have done the techi bits ok.Anyway,Julie is very efficient and kept in touch,my bag arrived this morning,so take a look at her blog she is very talented.Hugs xx

6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Thank you - glad you liked the bag.
Julie xxx

Teresa said...

Hi Lee,
Thanks for visiting my blog while I've been away on holiday I really appreciate it. This bag is stunning and reminds me of the seaside I just left behind, I love it. Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs Teresa xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi my lovely blog buddy, hope you are all ok. Love the bag.

Donna x

Mau xx said...

No wonder you wanted the bag Lee, its gorgeous! Hope you are well and got to enjoy the festival.
Huge hugs Mau xx

coops said...

stunning bag lee.love the nautical design and seagull :D

xx coops xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the bag, the nautical strips seem to be 'in' this spring, which is great as I just bought one the other day. glendaxx