Sunday, May 25, 2014

Rainbow Crochet Bag

Hi All,Happy Bank Holiday Weekend,hope the weather is kind to you,we have had rain all day today,tomorrow should be better.I hope so as it is our famous Victorian Fayre.
Sorry,I know this is an awful photo lol,have nearly finished me rainbow bag,just got the handles to sew on and flowers n leaves to do.Thought I would bore you all by putting a pic on.The flash went off so the colours as always are not true,they are soooo gorgeous and bright n cheery.Take care,have a good week.Huggles xxx

7 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh it is going to look fabulous Lee. We had our Victoria day long week-end last week. I'm retired so don't notice much difference:O)!My son and his lady did come up from Calgary for the weekend,so that was nice! Miss them. Have a great week Lee!
hugs
Glenda

coops said...

your bag is fabulous lee.i love the rainbow colours :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Love the bag Lee, your so clever with that hook...very pretty.....
Hope you finally got some good weather, it's all very up and down, rain one minute sun the next....Oh to be in England...!!!!!!! lol...
Take care..xxxx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh loving the bag Lee! hope your well?

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Lee, well you can thank my hubby for the wet bank holiday - he bought 2 new garden chairs. I'm not sure when they will ever come out of their plastic wrap!!!
Your bag is looking fab.
Caroline xxx

kay said...

Fabulous bag Lee, love the colours. Hope you are well x

vic said...

Hi lee gosh this is beautiful and I love the bright colours :)
Vic x