Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crochet bowl

Happy Saturday everyone,do hope you are all well,Huge Huggles for all those who are not.The above bowl ( Love making blankets and bowls lol ) is from a patten I found on Google,could not get the lid right so I lined the bowl with it to make it firmer lol.The flower is on Lucy's blog Attic 24,I only did the first layer,she is on my sidebar her blog is well worth a look if you like crochet.I am back to full time doggies next week so trying to get some crochet work done,also trying to have a go on the sewing machine.Huggles xx ps: Thanks for all your lovely comments x

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous crochet work I cant do that!Hope you are well John Macy and I are all good big Hugs to you all Ginny x

coops said...

so gorgeous lee.your crochet is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lee you are so talented ..wish I could crochet..love your fabulous bowl

Anne

Teresa said...

Beautifully crochet bowl Lee, I love your crochet bag below too, very pretty. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
hugs Teresa xx

downrightcrafty said...

wow this is great super idea love it
hugs Kate xx

Doreen said...

Love the bowl what a great idea.xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is brilliant. Lovely colours together.

Boyd is great and is sending waggy tails and doggy hugs and kisses your way!

Liz x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous make Lee, love it!

Donna x

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi, Lee, love your bowl, wonderful crocheting! I so appreciate you visiting my blog and commenting.Hope all is well, my friend!
hugs
Glenda

Janette said...

Oh this is so cute Lee, I am making a cushion cover at the minute, see how it turns out..lol...have always done crochet but never followed a pattern, have to try work it out....yep...I am one of those people..lol...
Hope your well and enjoying that fabulous cornish life...xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Lee,

Just popping by to say hi, hope you are OK. Boyd says hello too!

Liz x

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous!!