Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hi all,happy weekend to you,hugs for those who are having a tough time.It is dry but cloudy here,sun trying to come out me thinks.Our new flooring is down but our room is sparse as we have to wait for our new sofa's which will be delivered on 26th of this month yaaaaaay.Wish my pics weren't soooo boring,not sure how to stage them better.This is my WIP crochet blanket,I am using one of Lucy's (Attic 24 ) yarn packs from Wool Warehouse,details on her blog.As usual the pic does not do justice to the fab colours.Double click for a closer look.Take care see ya soon.Huggles xxxxx

5 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Lovely lady xxxx
Hope you are well, your blanket is gorgeous! such beautiful colours.
Huge hugs Mau xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning colours gorgeous work Ginny x

coops said...

hiya lee, thanks so much for your sweet email.my eyes are back to normal now , i just have to keep applying my honey rescue cream.i am glad all the work is going well and i bet you can`t wait for the new sofa`s to arrive.i love your crochet, the colours are fab :D
lotsa hugs
me :D

Glenda Atkins said...

Lee the colours are wonderful, I am always amazed at your crocheting. So glad you posted!
hugs
Glenda

XxJULESxX said...

Well done Lee so lovely and colours are fab!