Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hi all,hope you are all well hugs for those who are not.I have had my mum here last week,she has just gone home.She had a good time although arrived with a cold so not too good on first day.We did manage to get out and about in this glorious weather we have and are still having,just makes all the difference.Just thought I'd let you know why I have not been on here.Hope to post a creation sooooon,just not enough hours in day as I'm sure most of you find too lol.Huggles xx

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

So please you had a lovely time with your Mum! Love the little chicken hugs Ginny x

XxJULESxX said...

Cute chick Lee! thanks so much for taking the time to leave me message on my blog. bless you!

kay said...

Hi Lee, glad you had a good visit and yes this weather is lovely, Sam is doing well thanks x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Lee, sounds like you had a lovely time with your Mum. Everyone is good here, including your boy Boyd!

Liz x