Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Crochet Blanket

Hello all,hope you are all well.I don't quite know why but I have not been able to get onto my blog for a few days,something about cookies,anyway don't know what I did but I'm here lol.Have not had any time to make up my recent projects ( was poorly at weekend ).The above blanket is "almost" finished now just got the ends to sew in and the edging to do.I am pleased with it and I just love the colours.Double Click for a closer look.Do hope you are all doing ok and maybe some of you are looking forward to Halloween lol.Take care and huggles xxxx

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful blanket gorgeous colours Ginny x

Viv's Visuals said...

Have missed you! Love the gorgeously vibrant colours in this blanket! xxx

Janette said...

Hi Lee, So nice to see you around and what a gorgeous blanket to show us...love the bright colours...
Hope your better now, take care..xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Lee, hope you are feeling better xx
love the blanket the colours are gorgeous, so bright and cheerful.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning blanket and i'm now just catching up, as we were away last week, Luv Sam x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Lee, always love it when you visit me!! love the blanket wish i could crochet. i cant even knit it.s knit one drop one lol!!!!

Helen Philipps said...

Your blanket looks gorgeous, such stunning colours! I hope you are feeling better, and wish you a wonderful weekend.
Helen xox

JoZart said...

So lovely to get your comment Lee, thanks so much. Your blanket is stunning and such a great colour combo. Well done you!
I've got to get my crochet hooks out again to make some friendship bracelets, promised to a little friend of my grandee. My family are all doing well thanks and we visited in September and the little'un in Germany is now 5 and so tall, healthy, and bright!
I've been in hospital and now have a heart problem. NHS has been good to me...a newish , very expensive medication is controlling it well so I'm rolling along happily but haven't been blogging much since the Summer.
Lots of love Jo x