Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hi all,Happy Sunday to you all.I am rushing this as it is our Switching on of our Christmas Lights in the village,loads going on,it is dry too which always helps.Sorry the above pic has not been cropped but what I wanted you to see is my jar cosy for my pretty flowers and by the side,my very easy peasy and quick wrist warmers.There are loads of these on google,but I actually saw the wrist warmers on Helens blog http://helenphilipps.blogspot.co.uk she is a very talented lady I also have one of her brill books.Same with the jar cosy,loads on google but I got the idea from the wonderful Lucy from Attic 24 you can google her,she is also a very talented lady.Okey dokey,that's it folks,nothing amazing but for me these are major achievements,it's all therapy ya know.Have a good and safe week wont you.Byeeeee xxxx

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Look fabulous enjoy the Christmas lights. Hope you are well Ginny x

Viv's Visuals said...

Wish it was dry here LOL! Sleet, hail, a bit of snow and freezing cold with strong winds - other than that all is fine!!!! Ha ha! Hope you had a lovely night Lee. x

JoZart said...

Lovely crochet and I LOVE anemones. It must be lovely to see the lights switched on in your village and a good start to the season at just the right time. I'm back from Canterbury and back to reality! It was bliss to relax there with no pressures.
Love jo x
Jo x

coops said...

so stunning lee.i love your wrist warmers and your flower cosy is fab, i bet these would be great for putting around yankee candles too :D

xx coops xx

Helen Philipps said...

Your wrist warmers look lovely, Lee, such a pretty colour! And I love the little stripy jar cosy too :)
Helen xox

Mau xx said...

Hope you enjoyed the Lights Lee. we have enjoyed seeing the switch on at Keswick and also York this year.
It always feels more Christmassy when the lights go on doesn't it.
Love the Crochet work, you are certainly enjoying your therapy :o)
Hope you are OK, I know Christmas can be difficult for you so sending the best hug I can think of....it's from Alfie xxxxxxxxxx

Janette said...

Had to pop by Lee and see what you are up to, love all your creations as you know, so clever....
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year...hugs.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creation and gorgeous flowers. They used to grow wild when I lived in Rhodes. Merry Christmas Ginny x

tilly said...

love the colours in your jar cosy, some lovely work here. Wishing you both health, wealth, happiness and peace for 2015 and just to let you know I have been thinking of you at this difficult time
Hugs Christine xx