Friday, December 5, 2014

Tallulah

Hi all,nothing to show you just yet soreeeee lol.just a pic of Tallulah one of my dog wallking charges,she is a sprocker,3 years old never gets tired,totally adorable but boy she wears me out lol.This was taken in her front garden after we had been up the fields for 2 hours.I have looked after her since she was 4 months old and she adores me hee hee.

I have finished my wrist warmers but forgot to take a pic,so will have to wait till the weekend.

Do hope you are all well and hugs for all those that need them,and we all do at some time or another.Happy Christmas Shopping lol.xxx

2 comments:

susiestacey said...

Lovely photo Lee, hope you are keeping well and l have come to our via's Kath's blog - l can not work out why l am not following you or where to find your follower button - l can't see one ???? Take care x Susan x

coops said...

stunning photo lee ;D

xx coops xx