Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Brrrrr it's cold outside

Hi folks,brrrrr sure is cold,how many of you have the white stuff?
Took Baz out this morning bundled up like the yetti lol,and we got wet in a sleet shower lol,oh well that's life.

Started on Boyd the greyhounds ( Liz's dog @ Button for Brains blog ) blanket,coming along nicely.I am also trying to start a bit of sewing but just not enough hours in the day as I know you all know what I mean lol.
Oh yes almost forgot these pics were taken a week ago up the Beacon same day as the others in previous post.Take care,keep warm and safe. Huggles from me and the mogs and Baz xx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very cold and windy here but no snow a few showers some very heavy. Keep warm Ginny x

Helen Philipps said...

Lovely photos! No snow here yet, but cold and windy. Wishing you a Happy belated Birthday and a lovely week.
Helen xox

coops said...

keep warm lee.stunning scenery you have around you.we have had a little of the white stuff today.

xx coops xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Lee, just love seeing the pics of your walks. It looks so beautiful. I do miss getting out every day, now that I don't have Suzie to walk.
We have quite a bit of snow here, and it's looking like we might get some more overnight. I did all my shopping today, so that we can lock the doors for the weekend and stay snug inside ;-)
Caroline xxx

Julia Crossland said...

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! I've really enjoyed looking at your photographs, so beautiful. We currently have lots of snow and ice up here in Yorkshire. Have a lovely day, Julia xxx