Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ronni

Hello bloggers and crafters,hope you are all well,big hugs for all those who are not.It's a lovely day here in St.Agnes,took Baz the mad collie up the Beacon such amazing views of the ocean as far as the eye can see almost to St.Ives.What have you all been up to today.I felt a bit mean posting a gorg pic of Duffy the other day when My Ronni is my first fur baby and the ripe old age now of we think,well the vet thinks he's about 14.This pic was taken about 7 years ago,he is a lot thinner now.He is sat on my desk as I type,causing chaos as usual,pawing me for treats hee hee.Isn't he gorgeous.I LOVE all animals and if I had my way we would have dogs, cats, chickens, goats, donkeys,need I go on lol.Take care,hope to get some craft on here sooooon.Huggles xxxx

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

hi Lee I love the views from the beacon a lovely walk take care Ginny x

kay said...

Good to see a pic of Ronnie also Lee, your walk sounds good, Sam can only manage a trot around the block now x

susiestacey said...

Happy New Year Lee - lets hope it is full of love and happiness. Lovely pic of you cat he looks so contented. St Ives is a beautiful place - l have only visited once in summer 1982 but it was a lovely holiday - one week near lizard and the second week at Hayle. Take care x Susan x

Chickpea said...

Hi Lee, thanks for popping over to my blog, nice to 'meet' a fellow blogger from Cornwall. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely Crochet.

Janette said...

Oh my Ronni is alittle beauty..xx

Primroses Attic said...

Ronni looks very content. We had two black cats brothers a few years back, but one went missing and the other we think left because someone else started feeding him.
Rosezeeta.