Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A few pics

Just popping in to say hello and hope you are all well and keeping warm and safe.Would love to hear your tales about the snow if you have it and to see pics,I love pics lol.
I do have crafty stuff on the go but nothing completed yet,keep forgetting to take pics of wip's sorry.

Top pic of my lovely "CHRISTMAS cactus,which did not flower at Christmas but late January.Some of my many Birthday Cards too,the front left from Ginny aka As I do Rodos,the other on the right is from Christine aka Tilly,they are so beautiful,thank you,the one in the front is from my artist friend Fran,love the bunting.
The other pics are from a couple of weeks ago forgot to post them,Baz going up the Beacon,Baz coming down from the top of the Beacon and the other I took of my house in the distance.There we are,hope you are still awake ha ha.Hope to post crafty stuff sooooon.Do take care and keep safe if you have snowy conditions.Big Huggles to all and Big Cuddles for all doggies and moggies.xxx

Edit.Oh dear what have I done to make this pic sooooo BIG ha ha ha.Oh well.

4 comments:

JoZquilts said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday and hoping you had a special day. Lovely birthday cards. I've almost finished a small quilt from the charm pack you sent to me and it's turned out so well. I've almost finished a tiny handmade gift for you in thanks, so it can also be a birthday gift!
No snow here and y'day was bright, crisp and sunny. A beautiful day but I was indoors most of it at quilters class. Walked to the shop for my lunch and it was lovely.
Take care
Jo x

Primroses Attic said...

Happy Birthday Wishes Lee. Hope you had a fab day. Looking forward to seeing your crafty bits.
Take care.
Rosezeeta

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Lee, aww shucks, sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a lovely day.
So great to see your pics, what a beautiful lanscape. You're so lucky.
Can't wait to see your crochet projects with your new book.
Will send you an email soon.
Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning blanket and photos hugs Ginny x