Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Another New Book !!

Hi all,happy Tuesday,do hope you are having a good day.The weather has been brilliant here lovely and mild,dry and crisp and bright,with the odd shower,a bit chilly but it is February after all.Oh yes when is Pancake day have I missed it,never a big event in our house lol.

I have been buying again,another Nicki Trench book,of course it was the Lighthouse that caught my eye as I have always wanted to live in one and love them.Not had chance to read the book properly yet but a quick scan shows lots of lovely stuff to make for everybody from beginners up.

I have a few w.i.p's,Boyd's blanket  being priority,then a shawlette/scarf,and a crochet baby blanket,so,plenty to keep me out of mischief.Huggles xxx

5 comments:

coops said...

enjoy your new book lee, i wish i could crochet.i could when i was younger but cannot remember anymore.

xx coops xx

Ladybird Diaries said...

Sounds like a a great book Lee! I will be interested to see what you make from it.

Marianne x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Lee, Boyd sends big doggie hugs! Your new book looks lovely. Hope you are keeping well, and warm,

Liz x

Viv's Visuals said...

Just playing catch up Lee - glad you're still coming to visit! My Gran could crochet beautifully - in fact I have a 'chevron' blanket that she made (wrapped in tissue paper and carefully stored away!)- she taught me the basics but I never took to it. Enjoy the book! xx

tilly said...

this looks like a great read (and plenty to make lol ) don't know why I am missing your posts??
Tilly x