Saturday, February 7, 2015

Boyds Blanket

Hi all,Happy Weekend to you,do hope it is.Hugs for all who need them.So,is it very brrrrr cold where you live,I know lots of you do have the white stuff.Freezing here but dry and bright.

The pic above is as the title says,another crochet blanket for Liz's ( buttons for brains ) greyhound Boyd,well you know me and animals lol,saw Boyd's pic on Liz's sidebar and just fell in love.This is a Stylecraft Chunky yarn,a lot bigger than the one I made for dear little Alfie.I really like this yarn a lot,so soft,lovely for doggy and moggy blankets.Huggles xxx

7 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh my Lee, this is gorgeous. He is going to love it cos he loves to snuggle into things. Those colours are perfect too.

Hope you are well and keeping warm.

Liz x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lee what gorgeous colours..wish I could crochet..

Anne

gilly said...

What a lucky pooch, that's a gorgeous blankie!
Have a happy week
Xx

Lisa said...

If you like carrot cake the recipe I used is well worth a go, the pineapple makes it very moist indeed.
Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Another gorgeous blanket Lee, love the colours.

Donna x

Janette said...

Lee the colours you gather together are just gorgeous, everything always looks so yummy....
Thanks so much for your wonderful gift for my day yesterday, I will treasure, so thoughtful....
Big Hugs, Janette.xx

tilly said...

What gorgeous colours and it looks so snuggly, lucky Boyd
Tilly x